Wednesday, October 05, 2005

And the rush continues!

Last night I dipped a bit and dropped about $20 in a ring game and a couple sng's. Not a big lost moneywise, but it took a bit of air out of my sails. So I took a break last night to catch up on some tv. I got up this morning and hit the tables again. And the rush was back! Almost tripled up on my ring game and I finished 2nd in my sng! I was getting great cards in the ring game. The big one was a hand where I was betting heavy with a pair of J's and the board was all under cards. The guy I was in with, I put him on top pair on the board which was 10's, and he called his way to a giving up a $20 pot. I love those guys! So I've now got my bankroll back to it's initial amount. First time at even in a month or two. And it couldn't come at a better time. The key really is patience. Wait for your hand, then bet it. Usually you'll take down a small pot, but every once in a while, you hit a monster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home