Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Sooo... here we are. This is where I'm expected to be quick and witty and regale you with tales of my exciting life. Hmm.. well if you're not disappointed yet, saddle up son, let me take you on a pony ride filled with irrational tirades and senseless dialog. It is important to note right here, right now, I will not be checking my spelling during our time together. I spell most words correctly, words like "poker", "fish", "loser" and "biatch" I will always spell correctly. Words like "definitly" I will always spell incorrectly, other words, may or may not be spelled correctly. If you're one of those people who long ago decided it was part of their life long journey on this earth to spell check, please see this cartoon... Mr. Period and the Bad Boys of Punctuation.

Now, I've been avoiding the topic up until now. I play poker. I don't play poker well. I play well enough that I can still pay my mortgage and feed my family. Not from poker winnings, however. But that is the goal. Maybe. Who knows. Probably not. Over the next few weeks, leading up to my trip to Vegas, I will be filling in some blanks surrounding this trip.

If you don't actually know me and just stumbled on this "blog", the first thing you should know about me is this... I'll tell you tomorrow. ;) And by that, I mean I've already told you the first thing you should know about me. If you can't figure it out, too bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home