Monday, October 03, 2005

Ok, so BAJ, Kris and myself are all getting together in Vegas for a boys weekend. How could it get any better? This is how. After BAJ got his plane ticket, I got mine, then Kris got his, then out of the blue, Colin announces that he just bought a ticket too! Damn! What's better than three of the boys in Vegas for the weekend? Four of the boys in Vegas for the weekend damnit! Colin may just be the wild card on this mission. I met Colin in High School. He was a year behind BAJ, Kris and I and he was good friends with a good friend of mine. We didn't hang out a lot back then but we always seemed to pop up at the same functions and parties. And we always had a good time. Colin is one of the most easy going people you will ever know. Not to mention the nicest. If I ever heard of someone not getting along with Colin, I'd assume that something was wrong with them. Nobody laughs more than Colin. Colin's just fun to be around. Ok enough with the fucking ego stroking. Unfortunatly I don't have a lot of stories involving Colin, but I do have one that will always stand out in my mind. ;) It was high school. His parents were out of town. You know where this shit's goin. ;) Yes, he had a party. Yes we all got smashing drunk. In true "we don't know what the hell we're doing" fashion. I can't remember if BAJ or Kris were at this one, but it got pretty crazy that night. It had snowed all day and we had a huge amount of fresh powder down. Colins parents were in the process of building a back deck. They had a door upstairs that was to lead out onto this "future" deck. Currently, it was a back door with about an 8 foot drop. ;) So what did we do? Yup, snow diving! A friend of ours who was out of his mind, tried it first and it worked out ok for him. He took a swan dive out the door and fell 8ft into a snow drift. Sweet! So we all took a turn diving. Pretty crazy? Not yet. In our "enhanced" state, we decided that it would be stuuupid to get our clothes wet from the snow, so we all stripped down to our tighty whities and continued snow diving. After a few go's we were laughing hystarically and surprisingly not that cold. So it was at Colins place where I first did near nude snow diving. Nice one C!
I think in a few weeks, I'll have some fresh stories with Colin. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home